Digital design and strategy for campaigns, charities and social enterprises
Social Spark designs and develops high-impact websites and social media campaigns for charities, social enterprises and ethical causes.
Social Spark's director, Clifford Singer, is also a partner at independent design agency Sparkloop. Through Sparkloop we are able to provide an extended range of services including print design and branding.
Stop press: Coming soon - Digital Action Lab.
- Orange Digital Election Award (winner – My David Cameron)
- Royal Television Society Innovation Award (winner – Channel 4 Big Art Project)
- Media Guardian Innovation Award (winner – Channel 4 Big Art Project)
- BAFTA Interactive Innovation Award (nominee – Channel 4 Lost Generation)
- Taking back the centre: how the left in Britain can regain its voice
Clifford Singer, openDemocracy, 30/9/11
- Social media has transformed protest – and the Daily Mail
Clifford Singer, Guardian, 8/1/11
The Clicktivists - a new breed of protesters
Ben Bryant, London Evening Standard, 19/1/11
Welcome to the first e-election
John Harris, Guardian, 17/3/10
The Tories' campaign is stuck in a time warp
Clifford Singer, Evening Standard, 26/3/10
My David Cameron generated a huge amount of media coverage – see more here.
- Amnesty International
- Channel 4
- Environmental Investigation Agency
- High Pay Centre
- Public World
- Sigma Research
- Terrence Higgins Trust
- Womankind Worldwide
"Various left leaning campaigners are talking about False Economy, a new campaign against the Government’s cuts. Professionally speaking, it looks like an excellent campaign site and exactly what they should be doing… It’s one of the best campaign sites I’ve seen in the UK in ages."
James Frayne, former TaxPayers' Alliance campaign director, now Department for Education communications director
Ken Livingstone (on MyDavidCameron)
"Hat tip to the Left for the MyDavidCameron thing. Naughty, but funny, it's got coverage everywhere – online and in print."
Tim Montgomerie, ConservativeHome
"MyDavidCameron.com … makes electioneering interesting, unpredictable and, dare I say, more fun."
Tom Watson MP, Parliamentary Debate on Digital Economy Bill